NYC based Australian/Swiss Visual & Spatial Storyteller, Filmmaker, Designer & World Builder whose work explores blurred boundaries.
Founder + Creative Director of boutique creative & design agency + production company Studio OMZ.
VFX Supervisor/Producer for independent feature films with premieres at Toronto International Film Festival, Tribeca Film Festival and AFI Fest (won Audience award). Extensive 3D generalist & compositing background.
Production & Conceptual Designer + VFX Art Director for brands & film. In-house designer at Transforma Theatre.
Editor on Hexagon Bridge by Richard Blake from Image Comics. “not only one of the better comics of 2023, but also one of the strongest Image Comics debuts published in the last decade.“ - Comicsbook.com.
- Member P.G.A. - Producers Guild of America.
- Tech & Innovcation Committee Chair & Scenic Design Member at I.A.T.S.E. United Scenic Artists, Local USA 829.
- Previously Creative Director/Partner at architecture & design firm NAU - adNAU affiliate selected inaugural adWeek Talent 100 - and blockchain tech startup Blackbox AI.
- Worked early aughts with Director Joseph Kosinski ( Top Gun: Maverick) at KDLAB in NYC. Sole 3D CGI collaborator on numerous award winning commercials & CGI short films from Apple iSpec to Nike Les Jumelles.
- Contributing Editor for shuttered award-winning MARK Magazine: Another Architecture (SEE ARTICLE ARCHIVE). 100+ articles published in print. Former full-time writer.
- Speaker at Aedes symposium in Berlin on Urban (in)Securities: Defending the City of the Future, March 2017. Interviewed by the Production Designers Collective for Conversations about A.I. in Filmmaking, April 2023.
- Directorial short film debut viewed a million times. Vimeo Staff Pick. CG Architect Award nominee. Screened at half a dozen film festivals including OneDotZero: Future Cities at BFI Southbank London.
- 3D Animation/CGI/design work exhibited on the ceiling of NYC’s Grand Central (2002 Grand Central Holiday Light Show), Museum of the Moving Image, George Eastman House, SIGGRAPH, Autodesk & Chaos Group reels.
Degrees in Visual Effects, History & Liberal Arts from NYU.
Some Brands & Agencies I’ve worked with: