NYC based Australian/Swiss Visual & Spatial Storyteller, Filmmaker, Designer & World Builder whose work explores blurred boundaries.
Founder + Creative Director of boutique creative & design agency + production company Studio OMZ.
VFX Supervisor/Producer for independent feature films, leveraging extensive 3D generalist & compositing experience.
Production & Conceptual Designer + VFX Art Director for brands & film. In-house designer at Transforma Theatre.
Story Editor on the upcoming Image Comics publication Hexagon Bridge by Richard Blake.
- Member P.G.A. - Producers Guild of America.
- Tech & Innovcation Committee Chair & Scenic Design Member at I.A.T.S.E. United Scenic Artists, Local USA 829.
- Previously Creative Director/Partner at architecture & design firm NAU - adNAU affiliate selected inaugural adWeek Talent 100 - and blockchain tech startup Blackbox AI.
- Worked early aughts with Director Joseph Kosinski ( Top Gun: Maverick) at KDLAB in NYC. Sole 3D CGI collaborator on numerous award winning commercials & CGI short films from Apple iSpec to Nike Les Jumelles.
- Contributing Editor for shuttered award-winning MARK Magazine: Another Architecture (SEE ARTICLE ARCHIVE). Speaker at Aedes symposium in Berlin on Urban (in)Securities: Defending the City of the Future. 100+ articles published in print. Former full-time writer.
- Directorial short film debut viewed a million times. Vimeo Staff Pick. CG Architect Award nominee. Screened at half a dozen film festivals including OneDotZero: Future Cities at BFI Southbank London.
- 3D Animation/CGI/design work exhibited on the ceiling of NYC’s Grand Central (2002 Grand Central Holiday Light Show), Museum of the Moving Image, George Eastman House, SIGGRAPH, Autodesk & Chaos Group reels.
Degrees in Visual Effects, History & Liberal Arts from NYU.
Some Brands & Agencies I’ve worked with: